- Measurement results
- Target group
- Starter packages
- Ketone measurement
Diatesse XPER has, among other things, the following unique features
- New technology: extremely accurate
- Haematocrit range 0-70 L/L
- Bluetooth® and USB data link
- Strip ejection function
- Automatic recognition of monitoring fluid
- Enzyme used is GDH-FAD; therefore no oxygen (O2) interference
- Accuracy of ± 10% (current standard is 15%)
- Optional ketone measurement
Relying on your measurement results
Various tests have shown that, using the od glucose monitoring system, you achieve an accuracy of ± 10% (current standard is 15%).
Diatesse XPER incorporates advanced technologies by integrating various disciplines during the development process:
- Biosensor technology
- Biomedical sciences
- Materials science
These technologies have contributed to the evolution in blood glucose monitoring, namely: extremely accurate measurement results.
The Diatesse XPER blood glucose monitoring system is suitable for several target groups:
- Diabetes patients who do not need to monitor their glucose frequently. The test strips have a much longer shelf life.
- Diabetes patients who do monitor frequently. The advanced system gives an accurate result every time.
- It is also suitable for neonatal and dialysis patients (haematocrit range 0-70 L/L).
The starter package consists of:
- Lancing device
- User manual
- Storage bag
- Test strips 10 pieces
- Lancets 10 pieces
- Two 1.5V AAA batteries
Our body consumes more sugars when we exert ourselves. Those may also be fats.
When fats are consumed, ketones are produced. In large amounts, these ketones may acidify our blood. An elevated ketone level is known as ‘ketosis’. A sharply elevated ketone level, including the acidification, is called a ‘ketoacidosis’.
Since ketoacidosis, in combination with diabetes, can cause a diabetic coma, measuring ketones in special circumstances is strongly advised. Particularly in case of illness and/or fever and vomiting. You must also consult your health care professional!
Software that makes diabetes management clear and simple is available for the Diatesse XPER blood glucose monitoring system.
User manual + instruction animations for the Diatesse XPER are found on the Support page.